- 1 sweet potato
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup liquid coconut oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons coconut
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Time to bake that sweet potato. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, use a fork to puncture holes all around it, then throw in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once your sweet potato is soft and cooked through, peel off the skin and mash it up in a bowl. And turn your oven down to 350 degrees.
- Now add your wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla to the bowl and mix together.
- Then add your dry ingredients: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and chocolate chips.
- Mix well to incorporate all that goodness.
- Pour into an 8×8 glass baking dish
- Bake for 30 minutes.