- avacado oil or hemp oil or canola oil
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- coconut aminos or soy sauce
- sprinkle of cayenne pepper or chili powder
- 1/2 packet of frozen edamame beans
- 1 pack of stir fry vegetable mix (can be frozen)
- handful of kale
- Pour boiling water into a pan, put on a low heat and chuck in your edamame beans (these need approx. 5 minutes to cook and should only be on a simmer, never a boil).
- In a fry pan, add oil and put on a medium heat.
- Chop up your onion and throw in the pan.
- Chop/mince garlic and add to the pan after a minute or two.
- Add a good shake or two of cayenne pepper/chili powder and stir well.
- Add a generous splash or two of coconut aminos soy sauce and mix.
- Add stir fry mix add to the pan, stir well.
- Wash the kale, roughly chop and add to the pan. Mix in well so that the kale is combined in with the veggies.
- The edamame beans should be ready now, so drain into a colander and set aside.
- Add the edamame beans and stir in well.
Makes 2 Servings