Makes 4 Wraps
- 2 cups Cooked Quinoa
- 3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 4 large (10-inch) wraps
- 3 cups or so arugula, baby spinach, or mixed baby greens
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 large carrot, grated or finely diced (or 1 cup pregrated carrot)
Combine the cooked quinoa, vegan mayonnaise, rice vinegar, and scallions in a mixing bowl and stir together well.
Dollop 1/2 cup of the quinoa mixture onto center of the wrap and top with a good handful of the greens, a quarter of the avocado, and a quarter of the carrots. Roll and cut in half.