- 1 1/2 cup cashew flour
- 2 organic bananas
- 1/2 cup chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
1. Make your own cashew flour – add 1 1/2 cups of raw cashews to a food processor and process until they have a flour-type consistency, but don’t over process. Set aside.
2. Put the bananas in a small bowl and using a fork, mash them down until they have a smooth puree-type consistency, trying to remove as many lumps as possible.
3. Add the cashew flour and mashed/pureed bananas and all other ingredients to a medium sized bowl and stir until well combined.
4. Scoop out about a generous spoonful at a time and fill the muffin cups about 3/4 full.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 – 30 minutes, or until the tops are golden and they are cooked on the inside.